As you’re huddled around the tree on Christmas morning, you notice your brother’s disappointed expression as he opens yet another mug with your kid’s picture on it.
While he’s pretending to be wowed by your repeat gift, you wonder why you even bothered to buy presents at all.
Gift-giving can be stressful during a time of year when you’ve already been trampled in the department store on Black Friday and slightly electrocuted plugging in the twinkling lights you’ve used for the past ten years.
So, to ease your holiday woes, try giving a gift that will not only please the people on your list, but will also help a Scott & White patient.
Consider making a donation to Scott & White Healthcare in honor of that loved one.
The process is simple.
- Visit the Foundation website
- Click the “Donate Now” button
- Select or type in the amount you would like to donate
- Choose a Gift Designation
- Click the “Yes, this is an honor or memorial gift” box
And if you would rather make a monthly commitment instead of a one-time donation, click on the “Yes, automatically repeat this gift every month” box under the How much would you like to contribute? heading.
This option is especially convenient for businesses who would like to make an end-of-year, tax-deductible gift. Even these donations can be made in honor of someone.
While any gift is appreciated, there are a few areas that are in more need of funding. Here is a list of those areas.
- Children’s Hospital Scott & White
- Bone and Joint Institute Scott & White Healthcare
- Scott & White Cancer Institute at Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
- Scott & White Healthcare – Round Rock
- Scott & White Healthcare – College Station
- Wayne and Eileen Hurd Regional Medical Center Scott & White
For additional information about giving to the Children’s Hospital Scott & White, call 254-724-2768 or 800-293-4483.
Do you have someone on your list that is hard to buy for? Would you consider making a donation in someone’s honor to help Scott & White patients?